Daily Farm Entry
Hello and welcome to Collingwood Children's Farm!
About the Farm
We are a not-for-profit, working community farm situated on the banks of the Birrarung. Our mission is to support people experiencing adversity through social inclusion. We offer community engagement, programs, events, education, and a connection to animals and green space. The Farm promotes life-long learning towards an environmentally sustainable future and respect for the Traditional Owners of the land we farm on, the Wurundjeri Woi-wurrung People.
We are open 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (with last entry 4:00 pm) every day of the year, including all public holidays. Our visitor hours do not change on public holidays, enjoy your public holiday down on the Farm!
Farm Entry Fees
- Farm entry is free for Carer/Companion Card holders.
- These cards entitle you to concession entry: Department of Veterans' Affairs Card, Health Care Card and Pensioner Concession Card.
- These cards entitle you to discounted entry: Student Card (18+ yrs), Australian Seniors Card, Victorian Institute of Teaching Card and Community Radio Subscription Card.
- Seniors tickets are available to holders of an Australian Seniors Card where other concessions are not applicable.
Farm Entry Expectations
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Members do not need to make a booking. Simply check in at Reception by letting us know your surname. We'll look up your membership and welcome you into the Farm.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome but please keep them on a leash at all times.
- Please do not feed any of the animals you see at the Farm, it is bad for their health and encourages bad behaviour.
- All visitors must follow current COVID-19 guidelines from the Victorian government.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the Farm.
Thank you for your support! Your entry fees help us to care for our animals, conserve our heritage farmland and fund inclusive programs to support those experiencing adversity.