Join Capel Youth Services for a FREE After School Hangout Program on Thursdays in Term 4, 2023
For youth aged 10-17 who live, work, or study in the Shire of Capel
Heaps of activities including:
- Pool table
- Arts and crafts
- Board games
- Plus more!
- Catering and supervision are provided each week.
- Registration essential, with young people expected to stay at Yallo for the duration of the program.
- If your young person is not able to stay for a whole session, please contact Bec on 0418 395 754.
- The youth will be responsible for signing themselves in and out on the Capel Youth Services iPad.
- Thursday 19th October
- Thursday 26th October
- Thursday 2nd November
- Thursday 9th November
- Thursday 16th November
- Thursday 23rd November
- Thursday 30th November
- Thursday 7th December
- Thursday 14th December
Participant Code of Conduct
Participants must read and agree to the Capel Youth Services Code of Conduct. I WILL NOT participate in any of the following:
- Be mean to anyone including, but not limited to, calling them names, putting them down, spreading rumours, or anything else that would make others uncomfortable or upset.
- Use racist or sexist language or insult people based on their religion, sexual orientation, disability, or physical appearance.
- Use violent, threatening, or aggressive behaviour or language.
- Deliberately damage any property including tagging and other forms of vandalism.
- Touch or take any property that does not belong to me unless I have permission from the owner.
- Bring alcohol or any other illicit substances to any Capel Youth Services programs.
- Be under the influence of any substances. If I am I will be asked to leave and if I refuse the police may be called.
Misbehaviour will be dealt with using a three-stage warning system. On the third warning, the young person will be asked to leave immediately and will be given a ban for a specific period depending on the severity of the incident and at the discretion of the Youth Community Development Officer. The warning level may also be automatically escalated depending on the severity of the breach. I acknowledge that if I break any clause in this contract I may be sent home immediately and / or barred from all future Capel Youth Services activities. I also understand that if I break any laws that the police will be notified.
Please contact Bec at the Shire of Capel on (08) 9727 0222 if you require assistance registering for the Dalyellup Youth Hangout.