W17: Dance Movement Therapy clinic for wellness practitioners
WORKSHOP CODE: W17
DATES: 11th, 18th, 25th of October
TIMES: Individual sessions 10:30am or 12:00pm
DURATION: 1 Hour
COST: $20 per workshop
LOCATION: CATA HQ, 135 Station Street Fairfield VIC 3078
FACILITATOR: Alona Rosenberg
Enhancing Wellbeing and Longevity for Allied Health Professionals and Wellness Practitioners through Dance and Movement Therapy
Are you seeking a sanctuary to nurture your wellbeing and cultivate longevity in your professional practice? CATA is delighted to showcase Alona Rosenberg’s revolutionary clinic dedicated to empowering therapists, counsellors, students in training, and other wellness practitioners through the transformative power of Dance and Movement Therapy (DMT).
Alona has designed unique offerings to create space for individuals and groups working in the areas of Mental Health and Wellbeing, to reset, restore and rejuvenate; expand self-care practices and professional development.
- Tailored Approach - Your Needs, Your Choice: Alona’s sessions are personalised to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Contact directly with Alona to book in 1:1, catering to your specific requirements and circumstances.
- Holistic Experience - Mind, Body, and Soul: Alona’s sessions encompass a holistic approach, focusing on grounding, introduction of individuals, warm-up exercises, deep exploration of themes through improvisation, visualization, and a variety of embodiment and movement activities. Mindfulness and breathwork are seamlessly integrated to enhance your practice and bring about profound relaxation and centeredness.
- Creative Expression - Exploring New Horizons: Alona is championing the power of creativity and self-expression. Alongside movement, she may sometimes incorporate additional modalities such as drawing and writing to encourage reflection and deeper exploration. This creative process helps you connect with your inner self and expand your movement pathways.
- Safe and Supportive Environment - Embrace Your Potential: Alona offers a safe and welcoming space where you can shed inhibitions, release tension, and tune into your body and sensations. Our experienced facilitators hold a space that allows for playful interaction, supportive self-reflection, and self-care. It's an opportunity for you to co-create and explore the world of movement alongside fellow practitioners.
- Invigorating Your Practice - A Journey of Transformation: The intention is to provide a curious and creative environment that encourages movement, expression, and the exploration of DMT through the body. By engaging in these sessions, you'll invigorate your practice, enhance your therapeutic techniques, and ultimately contribute to your overall professional growth and longevity.
If you would like to book in as a group please contact Alona directly; firstname.lastname@example.org
About your facilitator:
Alona is a mum, a dancer, choreographer and Dance Movement Therapist, and is highly passionate about wellbeing, health, movement and free expression. Dancing from the age of 4, Alona has always been aware of the unique therapeutic qualities of movement, dance, music and creativity.
Alona is a graduate of the Thelma Yellin Performance and Arts School and has a BA in design and psychology from the Open University, Israel. She is now finishing her Masters degree for Creative Arts Therapies at Melbourne University. Alona was the co-founder a of the first movement studio in Mullumbimby, Northern NSW – WeMove Studio; a hub for creativity and learning, community, experiences and wellbeing. While operating this space Alona grew her knowledge in the community work, and its importance to our life, health and wellbeing.
Join Alona at CATA HQ, where movement becomes a tool for healing, growth, and longevity in practice. It's time to take a step towards enhancing your wellbeing and fostering a vibrant, fulfilling professional journey.
Let's co-create in movement and flourish together!