This festive event takes place INDOORS (with food trucks just outside the building) at Mile High Station.
***1 DAY ONLY WITH DAY & EVENING SESSIONS!***
1-4:00PM Sample amazing brews with your commemorative tasting glass while listening to some great music. Standard ticket price is $59.95 for General Admission. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR PROMO CODES IN EMAIL OR SOCIAL MEDIA!
6-7PM VIP (includes GA session 7-10pm): Get first taste of great brews by getting in an hour early with this exclusive, limited admittance VIP power hour including a special beer and cheese sampling, VIP glass, and a VIP swag item. Standard price is $69.95. AGAIN, KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR PROMO CODES IN EMAIL OR SOCIAL MEDIA!
7-10 PM Sample amazing brews with your commemorative tasting glass while listening to some great music. Standard ticket price is $59.95 for General Admission. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR PROMO CODES IN EMAIL OR SOCIAL MEDIA!
IMPORTANT CHANGES COMPARED TO PRIOR EVENTS! PLEASE READ:
- Last year the winter cold was harsh so we are updating the format to move everything inside the building for this event.
- We are now on the Humanitix ticketing platform, a nonprofit organization. Our mission is to always support nonprofits (such as Big Bones Canine Rescue, Vail Valley Charitable Fund, and now Humanitix). Each event we put on will benefit a nonprofit. Know that your ticket purchase will help multiple nonprofits!
- We want to make this a bit more fun to beat the winter blues. We are going to make this a 90s themed event. You are not required to dress up in 90s gear, but if you do, you have a chance to win a prize!
- We are incorporating prize giveaways. There might be Avalanche tickets given away at Winter Brew Fest to the best 90s dressed patron!
- Musical entertainment will be 90s themed. This will make embracing the 90s getup much easier!
- We will offer group ticket options/pricing as of October 1. If you have a group of 8 or more, keep watch for special group rates on either session, including VIP.
THIS EVENT BENEFITS BIG BONES CANINE RESCUE:
- We love our dogs and kids however they are not permitted at this event.
- Limited amount of $25 non-drinking tickets available at the door - cash only.
- Day of event tickets available online then cash only at the door based on capacity.
- Brewer list & schedule may change without notice. Check back for brewery announcement.
- Anyone intentionally dropping their glasses will be removed from the fest immediately.
- There is very limited parking and you should NOT drive to a beer festival. Please cab/ride share, light rail, etc.
- Must be 21 or older!
- Tickets are transferrable (first and last name) using the edit link you receive in the purchase confirmation email.
Ticket sales are final, no refunds.