Devi Mamak & The Caravan Band @ Zoe's
Devi Mamak is troupe member and artistic Director of the Caravan Dance Company, based here in the blue mountains. Devi is also a classically trained musician and composer, who has written 3 original albums that include dances, also choreographed by Devi.
This event will include Devi's 6 piece fusion jazz band and accompanying dancers, performing 2 x 45 min sets, for nearly two hours of entertainment.
** booking a table is necessary for all ticket holders @ www.zoesblackheath.com **
Zoe's is offering Dinner and show pre-sale tickets for this event, which allows a choice of either a vegeterian or meat based set menu for $60. **Dinner and show ticket holders must arrive at 6 pm** to make sure that dinner service is finished by 8pm for the performance.
General ticket holders will still be able to order the set menu at the bar for an additional $60. Pre purchase of dinner and show tickets is encouraged, to allow our kitchen staff to prepare. Purchase of drinks is as usual.
Vego menu consists of:
- Guac and chips, a black bean tostada and Nopales Escabeche pickles for the apertivo's.
- cauliflower steak with mojo rojo, oregano and fire roasted capsicum for the main.
- and a plate of churros or Mousse for dessert
Meat menus include:
- Guac and chips, a prawn tostada, and a Lamb empanada for the apertivo's (two tostadas for pesco).
- BBQ pork neck OR Char-Grilled Kingfish, almond Ajo Blanco, Tomatillo, soft herbs
- and churros or mousse for dessert.