Are you wanting to be an inclusive leader that can get the best out of all your employees?
Our Disability Confidence for Leaders training helps you think about disability and neurodiversity in a different way, and move further towards being that leader you always aspire to be.
Suitable for both formal and informal leaders right across an organisation, the course covers -
- Disability demographics for New Zealand
- The models of disability and their relationship to the NZ Disability Strategy
- Examples of the different types of disability, both visible and undisclosed
- The many benefits of disability and neurodiversity for your organisation
- An understanding of the relevant legislation in New Zealand
- How to behave and what to say to disabled people
- A discussion about the barriers that disabled and neurodiverse people face
- What are reasonable accommodations and how to implement them
- Where to go for more support?