DISC Communication and Behaviour (Launceston)
DISC is an internationally recognised and validated personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. It is non-judgemental and helps people discuss their behavioural differences.
All participants will undertake a 15 minutes online assessment prior attending and will be provided with a detailed report about their personality and behavioural styles.
- Increase self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what causes you stress and how you solve problems, how you are perceived by others?
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimise conflict through improved communication
- Develop stronger relationship with team members by identifying and responding to individual styles
Each participant will receive a detailed report which includes:
- General characteristics
- Value to the organisation
- Checklist for communicating
- Ineffective communication
- How others perceive you
- Adapting your style
- Areas for focus
- Keys to motivating and managing
- Action plan
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for supervisors and managers who would benefit from understanding their own and others preferred communication and behavioural styles in order to improve team communication.
Duration: 3 hours
$350 TCCI member
Call 1300 559 122 today to discuss your training needs including on-site or customised delivery or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to use some or all of your membership voucher on this course or you are a member and would like to be invoiced for training instead, you will need to contact the TCCI prior to booking on 03 6236 3600 or email@example.com