Discover the Power of Wholefoods - Nutrition, Medicine and Wellbeing
Join Stacey Curcio from Cultivating Wellness and Liz Porter from Soltree Wholefoods for a fun morning learning about the nutritional, medicinal and wide-ranging benefits of wholefoods.
Using wholefoods in your recipes or as natural remedies doesn’t have to be daunting or complicated. The beauty of wholefoods is that they are not only powerful, but also forgiving, fun and totally delicious!
In this session we will…
- Explore the nuances of a range of wholefoods and the benefits they bring.
- Explain the nutritional and medicinal profiles of foods and herbal medicines such as Ashwagandha (Withania), edible seaweeds, elderberries and medicinal mushrooms; and teach you who they’re most suitable for and how to incorporate these foods into your diet.
- Teach you how to make your own herbal tinctures, oxymels and syrups to support gut and immunity.
- Answer all your questions related to effective dosing, and how to safely combine these homemade medicines with conventional medicines.
- Discuss why a wholesome diet matters, and where you can access wholefoods from.
You will also receive gift bags (valued at $35) with recipes, healthy treats and your very own herbal medicine that you will make on the day.
About the hosts...
Stacey is a degree qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist with over 10 years of experience. She's also a mother, foodie and nature nerd.
Liz is the co-owner of Soltree Wholefoods and a Holistic Counsellor. She's also a mother, foodie and artist.