DIY Holiday Decorations!
Parents and kiddos, join us for a Fun Farm experience!
Every Saturday in December! 10:30-12:30
All ages welcome - parents encouraged to come along
$30pp - Purchase tickets at the cafe on the day.
Come along and make your own holiday ornaments! We'll be making long-lasting decorations using flowers, plants and dyes harvested straight from the farm. Beautiful gifts for your family and friends, or to decorate your own home with.
What to Expect
- You’ll get the chance to be our farm artists for the day by getting outdoors, meeting our friendly farm animals and doing some hands-on farm craft and play!
- You’ll learn about our regenerative farm and how we care for the land while producing nourishing produce for our community to enjoy. Your day on the farm will be facilitated by a Common Ground Project staff member.
What to Wear & Bring
- Come dressed for any weather – rain, hail or shine! We suggest wearing waterproof and sun-smart clothing, including; a rain jacket, hat, sunscreen, closed-toe shoes, pants and comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Please note: to protect yourself on the farm, you must wear closed-toed shoes. Flat boots or gumboots are suitable, especially when it rains.
- Bringing own food - Food will be available to purchase at the cafe on Wednesday, however we recommend you bring your own food with you as we cannot guarantee dietary requirements or appropriate options on the day.
- CGP’s youth programs are an exciting day of interactions with plants, animals, staff and farm equipment. Please have a chat before your child’s visit about behavioural expectations to ensure they are aware of the importance of listening to instructions and showing respect to animals and each other. We will do everything we can to support your child and their needs, however, if there are circumstances where their behaviour becomes a concern, their emergency contact will be called to collect them.
If your child would like to attend our Program but the cost of the ticket is a barrier, please use the code 'community' at checkout to receive 20% off the price.
Must have adult in attendance or on-site at CGP cafe.
Children under 6 must have an adult in attendance.
If you have a large group or would like to organise a session at different time, please contact us on…