DUSA Striking Out Night
Join in for some bowling & karaoke fun with your new friends, or meet new friends there! The first group will kick off at 5pm to 6.30pm starting with bowling, then switch with second group for Fun Arcade Games, Pool Table Games, Private Karaoke Room for Sing offs, Music and more! You can purchase meals and drinks at the venue. A fun night not to be missed! Limited Tickets!
DUSA Members Pre Sale - Wednesday 15th February 2023 @ 9am.
General Admission (All Others) - Thursday 16th February 2023 @ 9am.
Not a member and want to get in early? Join us today via https://www.dusa.org.au/join-us
Don’t forget if you are a DUSA GOLD Member you receive discounted OFEST tickets!
*** Please note when purchasing multiple tickets you are required to place name / contact details for each attendee to support contract tracing. Tickets are strictly non-transferable and you will be turned away at the door if the name of the ticket does not match ID****
DUSA Events are a Safe Space
All DUSA Events are a Safe Space that does not condone unwanted sexual attention, advances, behaviour or assault.
Sexual assault is ANY unwanted sexual behaviour towards a person which is forced, coerced or non-consensual (whether that person has not given consent, is not capable of giving consent, or has withdrawn their consent).
It is a crime.
Find out more about sexual assault and reporting here. https://www.deakin.edu.au/students/safety-and-security/safer-community/sexual-harm
EVENT SPECIFIC - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This DUSA event is held at a licensed venue, bar service will only be available if you are OVER 18 Years of age, valid photo ID is required by the venue. (note a Deakin Student Card is not valid ID)
- You must be a DUSA GOLD Member to obtain the discounted tickets. Deakin Student Card with the appropriate member sticker is required for Member price tickets.
- DUSA promotes the responsible consumption of alcohol.
- All guests subject to venue's door regulations.
- Tickets purchased cannot be transferred or resold to another person (s). By purchasing this ticket via DUSA you acknowledge that no refunds will be given should you change your mind.
- This venue has a dress code and you maybe refused entry on these grounds.
- During this event, your photograph may be taken and used in DUSA publications and website. If you do not wish for your photo to be taken, indicate this to the photographer during the event. Or alternatively post event, notify DUSA via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets are non-refundable / non-transferable.
- This event is subject to a lockout time, no access will be granted to the event after Midnight.
Help us create a COVIDSafe Event
Each of us has a responsibility to keep this DUSA event COVIDSafe to support this we ask you to:
- Stay home, if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of Covid-19 See here for information on managing your health & wellbeing during this time.
- Practise good hygiene – wash your hands, use sanitiser, avoid physical greetings, and clean equipment you use as instructed.
- Follow all COVIDSafe instructions as sign-posted and advised by staff, DUSA Crew or the venue.