Eat Your Garden Workshop
Eat Your Garden - Gardening in Small Spaces Workshop - with Fiona Buining
Do you want to enjoy fresh, organic produce straight from your own garden, but think you don't have enough space to grow anything? Think again! This workshop is designed for beginner gardeners, and anyone interested in growing their own food, even if they have limited space.
What You’ll Learn
During this workshop, Fiona Buining of Ainslie Urban Farm will explore:
- the basics of gardening.
- planting seeds and separating seedlings.
- choosing the right plants for your space.
- what tools and materials you'll need to get started.
- how to properly care for your plants, from watering and fertilising to pest control.
- how to maximise your growing area, whether you have a balcony, patio, or even just a windowsill.
- different types of container gardening.
- how to choose the right containers for your plants.
By the end of this workshop, you'll have the knowledge and confidence to start growing your own fresh produce, no matter how small your space may be. So come join us and learn how to ‘Eat Your Garden’!
Brought to you by Communities at Work and the Canberra Environment Centre.
If you are a Concession Card holder please email us at: email@example.com to request the Access code.
Refunds are available up to 7 days prior to the event.