EdTechNZ Market Deep Dive: Vietnam
Edtech Market Deep Dive: Vietnam
What the market looks like and the support and insights needed to get there
A recent publication of HolonIQ has estimated the global edtech market at more than US$400 billion by 2025. Vietnam, with 70 million people under 40 years of age and tech-savvy, is an emerging market in education technology. Its value is estimated at US$3 billion in 2023 by Dezan Shira & Associates.
What are the opportunities and challenges in the Vietnam edtech market? How can New Zealand edtech companies work with Vietnamese schools, universities, and local distributors to enter the market?
Come along to EdTechNZ’s Market Deep Dive: Vietnam to hear from our panellists and engage in conversation with them. They come from the Vietnamese education and edtech sectors as well as the New Zealand edtech industry and Government.
Date: Saturday, 17 June, 2023
Time: 2pm - 3.30pm
Location: AcademyEX, 99 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland
Event Type: In person and online
Cost: Free for members & non-members
- Alana Pellow, Business Development Manager - Education New Zealand
- Madelize Bekker, Founder - EduMaxi Ltd
- Ha Dau, Vietnamese Tech & Education Entrepreneur
- Nguyen Ngoc Vu, Vice-President HUFLIT - STESOL
- Van Banh, Country Director - Vietnam - Education New Zealand
- Peter Dong, Founder - ByteEd
- Mitchell Pham, NZTech Board Member Founder - CodeHQ