LTU & EEE Fundraiser for Ovarian Cancer Australia
The Learning Transformation will be hosting the monthly EEE fundraiser on the 26 September, 2023 from 3pm – 4pm together with Ovarian Cancer Australia CEO, Jane Hill and Swinburne University/Peter Mac, Professor, Penny Schofield who join us to speak about her research with OCA.
Come along and hear more about the terrific work OCA do for our community to ensure women living with ovarian cancer have a strong, united voice and don’t walk alone; that every Australian knows the symptoms and risks of ovarian cancer, that all women with ovarian cancer have access to best practice diagnoses, treatment, information and support together with a vibrant and growing national ovarian cancer research effort in Australian that informs practice and translates into improving quality of life and survival for women: Ovarian Cancer Australia - Learn More About What We Do | Ovarian Cancer Australia
- 3.00 pm – 3.05 pm - Llew Mann (Director, LTU) – Welcome
- 3.05 pm – 3.10 pm – Ovarian Cancer Australia CEO, Jane Hill – about OCA and what they are doing
- 3.10 pm – 3.30 pm - Professor, Penny Schofield (Swinburne University) will share her research with OCA & Peter Mac
- 3.15 pm – 3.30pm - Opportunity for questions
- 3.30 pm – 4.00 pm - Afternoon tea, raffle, and networking
Given it’s also AFL Grand Final week, come dressed in your favourite footy colours for some fun!
A raffle will be available and there will also be an opportunities to contribute to raising much needed funds for OCA via credit card or a donation box.