On behalf of the organising committee of the EMDR Association of Australia, we invite you to join us for the EMDRAA 2024 Conference - 'EMDR Beyond PTSD - A Transdiagnostic & Integrative
Psychotherapy' at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, Queensland.
The annual EMDRAA conference is quickly becoming a highly anticipated event of the year; a renowned platform for delivering expert content across all areas of EMDR therapy.
Join us for an immersive exploration showcasing its diverse applications beyond PTSD. This conference delves into integrating EMDR with various therapies and welcomes experts in polyvagal theory, memory reconsolidation, neurodiversity, child populations, and more.
Discover real-life case studies showcasing EMDR’s effectiveness in treating anxiety, depression, OCD, addictions, chronic pain, and even conditions like long COVID. Learn how this integrative approach extends beyond single-event traumas to transform therapy across the lifespan. Let’s elevate our understanding of EMDR as an integrative, transdiagnostic psychotherapy.
For more information about the conference and program, please visit the EMDRAA Conference webpage
- Consultants' Day - Thursday, 2 May 2024
- Conference Day 1 and Welcome Reception - Friday, 3 May 2024
- Conference Day 2 and Conference Dinner* - Saturday, 4 May 2024
- Conference Day 3 - Sunday, 5 May 2023
*Additional cost for conference dinner
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, 81 Surf Parade, Broadbeach QLD 4218
In-Person Tickets, what's included?
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (Friday 3 - Saturday 5 May 2024)
- Morning tea (Sunday 5 May)
- Welcome Reception Ticket (Friday 3 May 2024)
- Networking Breakfast (Sunday, 5 May 2024)
- Access to recorded sessions through WHOVA for up to 6 months post conference.
Can't make it to the Gold Coast this year? Don't miss out on hearing from our incredible speakers and joining in the conversation. Join us online! Secure your virtual attendance tickets now, which grant you access to live sessions and recorded content via WHOVA for up to six months post-conference (virtual ticket bookings must be made before the conference for post-conference access).
Early Bird Tickets
Early bird tickets will go on sale on Monday 29 January 2024 at 10:00AM AEDT. Secure your early bird tickets before Monday 26 February 2024 at 11:59pm AEDT to avoid disappointment. Full registration cost is applicable after this date.
There are no early bird tickets available for Consultants' Day or Virtual Registrations.
This year we will be hosting a Conference Dinner on Saturday, 4 May 2024 in the Grand Ballroom at the Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach. The ticket price includes a three course meal, beverages and the chance to mingle, connect and dance with your peers!
Upon confirmation of your registration you will receive an email with the link to secure your discounted accommodation at the Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach.
Please look out for this confirmation and link. The link is valid until Tuesday 2 April 2024, 30 days prior to the arrival. After this date, the best available rate will be offered.
Please note, there are limited rooms available at the negotiated rate, we recommend booking as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
There are many other accommodation options located near the conference venue and within walking distance. Please contact the Hotels directly to make a booking.
- Mantra Broadbeach on the Park
- Broadbeach Savannah Hotel And Resort
- Meriton Suites Broadbeach
- ULTIQA Air on Broadbeach | Broadbeach Luxury Accommodation
- Dorsett Gold Coast
Keynote and Invited Speakers
- Ruth Lanius - Psychiatry Professor, Western University of Canada, International Speaker
- Jamie Marich - Founder of the Institute for Creative Mindfulness, International Speaker
- Sarah Dominguez - Clinical Psychologist, EMDRAA Director, The Wattle Centre
- Sarah Schubert - Clinical Psychologist, EMDR Trainer and Consultant
- Arianne Struik - Founder and Director of The Institute for Chronically Traumatized Children
More to follow!
Continuing Professional Development
The EMDRAA 2024 Conference 'EMDR Beyond PTSD - A Transdiagnostic & Integrative Psychotherapy' will provide up to 16 hours of professional development programs.
Are you interested in exhibiting or sponsoring the EMDRAA Conference 2024? Please contact Lauren at email@example.com for a sponsorship prospectus!
Not a member? Please click here for more information about becoming a member of the EMDRA Association of Australia
Should you have any queries, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org