Emergency Management - Event Workshop
Are you an event organiser who wants to master your events? Or maybe you dream of hosting events but don't know where to start?
Join The Six C's for a free 2-hour masterclass on Event Emergency Management.
The Six C's are an award winning organisation with a combined emergency management experience of 30 years. Mat and Sue have led teams on the frontline during emergencies, performed leadership roles in incident control centres, consulted with government and business and are leaders in emergency relief and recovery.
This workshop will cover;
- Risk management (AS/NZS:3100)
- Hazard Mitigation
- Event organisers, roles, and responsibilities in relation to emergency management. (AS 3745-2010)
- The importance of having a well written event emergency management plan.
- Collaboration and planning with emergency services and local government.
- Warnings and credible sources of information
Plus, join us on Tuesday 10 September with The Social Connection, where we learn about social media and pormotion for events.