Emotional Intelligence Training Expression of Interest
This is an expression of interest. Once you submit your details you will be emailed enrolment forms. Your place in the course is not confirmed until paperwork is returned in full.
Brought to you by SR TAFE and Fitzgerald Business Network
This workshop will develop the skills and knowledge to increase self-awareness and self-management by:
• Recognising your own triggers and cues
• Identifying the impact of your own emotions on others in the workplace
• Strategies to control your own emotional responses
• Recognising and appreciating the emotional strengths and weaknesses of others
• Promoting the development of emotional intelligence in others
• Utilising emotional intelligence to maximise team outcomes
Develop and use Emotional Intelligence - BSBPEF502
8:30am to 4:30pm
|$99.10 or $36.40 (with concession) |
30th & 31st October 2023
Ravensthorpe Community Resource Centre – 65 Morgans Street, Ravensthorpe
How to enrol
This course is subject to minimum & maximum enrolments.
Once you express your interest, you will be contacted with enrolment forms.