Emotional Intelligence PLUS (Launceston)
TTI Emotional Quotient explores how actively we apply our emotional intelligence. It is often argued that emotional intelligence (EI) is more important to an individual’s performance than IQ.
Unlock your potential by identifying simple activities to enhance your ability to develop and maintain work place relationships.
All participants will undertake a 15 minutes online assessment prior attending and will be provided with a personalised report.
Workshop content will address the following:
- Be aware of their own emotional states and the impact they have
- Be aware of others’ emotional states and the impact they have
- Take action to manage or impact their own emotional states for the better
- Take action to manage or impact others’ emotional states for the better
Each participant will receive a detailed report which includes:
- Emotional Quotient assessment results
- Level of activity in recognising and understanding moods, emotions and drivers as well as their effect on others
- Level of activity in controlling or redirecting disruptive impulses and moods, thinking before acting
- Level of motivation to work for reasons that go beyond money and status
- Ability to understand the emotional states of others
- Level of proficiency in managing relationships and building networks
- Actions to increase activity in each area
Duration: 3 hours
$350 TCCI member
Call 1300 559 122 today to discuss your training needs including on-site or customised delivery or email email@example.com
If you would like to use some or all of your membership voucher on this course or you are a member and would like to be invoiced for training instead, you will need to contact the TCCI prior to booking on 03 6236 3600 or firstname.lastname@example.org