Engaging & Sustaining Volunteers - recruitment, retention & management strategies
Local community groups and not-for-profits organisations are facing ongoing challenges in engaging and retaining volunteers to continue the valuable work we all do.
We know this is an important issue for many local groups. Please join other not-for-profit and community organisations based in Taree and Wingham for an interactive and practical workshop to explore these challenges, identify new ideas and share experiences.
Who should attend: Volunteers, Board members, or paid members of community groups and NFPs in Taree and Wingham
What we’ll do and discuss:
- Make connections with others facing similar challenges
- Identify new ideas and ways forward for your organisation
- How to find great volunteers
- Succession planning tips and strategies
- The Auditorium, Club Taree, 121 Wingham Road, Taree November 30 November 9am - 1pm
My direct email email@example.com
This workshop will be facilitated by Nicole Weber (https://www.nicoleweber.com.au/), experienced coach and presenter. Bring your curiosity, ideas, passion, and a willingness to listen and share.
Tickets are limited, so get in quick!