Espresso 101 (Saturday) | Padre Coffee Noosa
Padre Coffee Noosa Espresso 101 Course | For the aspiring coffee professional or the home barista hero ☕️
Our Espresso 101 course covers the essentials of espresso brewing, ensuring our participants leave with a comprehensive understanding and practical skill for making specialty standard espresso-based drinks.
The course is very hands-on and capped at 4 participants per class in order to maximise your time brewing coffee on with commercial machine and grinder, and access to an experienced trainer.
- Develop an understanding of the theory behind espresso recipes, brewing espresso and texturing and pouring milk
- Become familiar with the equipment involved in making espresso-based beverages in a café setting
- Receive a detailed demonstration of the process of using espresso recipes, brewing espresso, texturing and pouring milk to industry standards
- Practice and receive guidance in the fundamentals of using espresso recipes, brewing espresso, and texturing and pouring milk to industry standards
- Learn basic equipment cleaning and care
What can I bring into the event?
It's suggested to have a good breakfast before attending! Workbooks, stationery and endless caffeine supplied.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please give us a call on (07) 5474 2036 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
I have a gift voucher, what do I do?
If you are the fortunate recipient of a gift voucher, you can enter the unique code written on each voucher by selecting to "enter promotional code" during the checkout process.
Otherwise you can contact us on (07) 5474 2036 or via email@example.com to redeem and book in one of our available dates. Please make sure to bring along your original voucher on the day of your course.
100% refund if cancellation occurs up to 24 hours prior to the event
No refunds will be given for cancellation within 24 hours of the event starting or no shows