ETC Eos Family Level 1 (Essentials) Console Training - Sydney
All the basics to start working with your lighting desk!
Are you new to the Eos® lighting-control family and need to prepare for your first show? Learn all the basics of your Eos Titanium (Eos Ti®), Gio®, Ion® or Element™ desk. The Level 1 course will give you a solid foundation of console operation and prepare you to expand your skills.
• Identify key elements of the desk’s user interface and navigation
• Manage show files (save, edit, delete)
• Patch conventional and multi-parameter fixtures
• Work with channels in Live mode
• Record, select and delete groups
• Record, play and delete a basic cue
• Record to, load and clear sub masters
• Create step-based effects
• Understand the basics of working with a multi-parameter device (introductory concepts)
• Work with the programming wing and the Eos programming puck
9:00am - 5:00pm(Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea is provided)