Executive Connections | 'Making sense of AI in the public sector'
We are excited to invite you to attend the final Executive Connections in-person event for 2023 – ‘Making sense of AI in the public sector’ with guest speakers:
- Edward Santow, Professor and Co-Director of the UTS Human Technology Institute
- Natacha Fort, Principal Solutions Architect, Government Data Science Lead, Amazon Web Services
- Jessica Ho, Director Digital Investment and Assurance Division, NSW Department of Customer Service
- Russ Murphy, Director Customer Engagement Platforms, Digital NSW
- Kathrina Lo, Commissioner, Public Service Commission
Join us as our distinguished panel of experts shares invaluable insights on how AI can serve as an indispensable tool for the public sector.
Location: Amora Hotel, 11 Jamison Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Date: Wednesday, 29 November 2023
Time: 8.00am – 11.30am, including a light breakfast prior to the official proceedings
The event program includes:
- keynote address by Professor Edward Santow
- presentation by Jessica Ho
- a networking discussion facilitated by Russ Murphy
- a panel discussion with Professor Edward Santow, Natacha Fort, and Jessica Ho, moderated by Kathrina Lo.
- closing remarks by Russ Murphy.
This is event and networking opportunity is not to be missed – register to secure your place by 15 November 2023 using your NSW Government email address by clicking the link below (limited places available).
We are really looking forward to welcoming you to this event.
If you have any questions, please contact us via Leadership_Academy@psc.nsw.gov.au