Exploring Pleasure Workshop - Wednesday 4th October
Pleasure is essential to our wellbeing. Learn how we can experience and cultivate moments of pleasure and joy in our everyday lives!
Join us during our QUEERNIVAL event with a special workshop with GenWEST and learn more about ways to experience pleasure.
And in these stressful days, we all need a bit of pleasure to keep us going!
About this event
What comes to mind when you hear the word pleasure?
Pleasure is an experience that feels good and that involves the enjoyment of something.
Pleasure is about much more than sex, we can experience pleasure in lots of ways in our everyday lives.
This workshop will explore:
- What pleasure is and why it's important
- Barriers and the different reasons we might have trouble experiencing pleasure
- How to cultivate more pleasure in our lives
- Discussions on boundaries, connecting to ourselves and our bodies, mindfulness, and sexual pleasure
This workshop is a safe and non-judgmental space open to people of all backgrounds, genders and sexualities.
* Please note that places are limited to 20 attendees, so register now to secure your spot!