Farmer Incubator's Garden Watering Principles Workshop at Bundoora Park Farm
Join Farmer Incubator and water expert Geoff Connellan for workshop all about how to best water your garden, located in the gorgeous Bundoora Park Farm. With the warm weather approaching, learn how to best protect your garden over the summer months.
In this workshop you'll get tips on:
- How to best set up your at-home irrigation system
- What is the most efficient system and how to select equipment
- How to assess your water quality
- At what time of the day it is best to water
- How much water to give your plants, and much more!
What you'll leave with:
- A checklist and list of principles to follow for watering your garden over summer
- Knowledge of how to set up your own irrigation system and how to optimise for the best results
- Appreciation of how much water is required for healthy plants and crops
About the presenter:
Geoff Connellan has 30 years experience in urban horticulture water management, research and education and outreach. He held a range of positions at the University of Melbourne and since July 2007 he has been providing consultancy services in urban water management through G & M Connellan Consultants.