February Friends Night | Looking at the ANU Art Collection
Please join us for the first members night of the year at the Kambri Cultural Centre! We will take a close look at several Western Desert paintings currently on display in the Kambri Gallery.
Refreshments and nibbles provided.
How to find the Kambri Gallery:
- You can get to Kambri Precinct by bus and light rail.
- The nearest bus stop is on Childers Street. The bus stop is 0.2 km from Kambri Precinct.
- The nearest light rail stop is on Alina Street Canberra City. The light rail stop is 1.0 km from the Kambri Precinct.
- University Avenue provides an accessible pathway from Chiders Street to Kambri District.
- You can get an accessible taxi with 13WATS
- Accessible taxis should be booked in advance. To access Kambri Precinct please ask to be dropped off at the end of Kingsley Street, Acton
Free disability parking is available for those with a valid Australian mobility permit or an ANU mobility permit. Disability parking spaces on campus are clearly signposted. The ANU Designated parking areas map shows locations of disability parking spaces.
Mobility permit holders may, in line with Australia wide practice, park in disability parking bays, in paid parking areas at no charge or in time limited zones. If the sign posted time limit is up to 30 minutes mobility permit holders may park for up to 2 hours. If the sign posted time limit is 30 minutes or longer mobility permit holders may park all day. Detail visitors are able to park with passes – students and staff need to apply for an ANU accessibility park pass.
- There is also paid parking at Kambri Precinct in our underground car park; with 330 spaces, 8 of which are reserved for disability parking.
- The underground Kambri car park has elevator access to the street level. There are intercoms located at the entrance, exit and pay machines if assistance is required.
- There is access to Joplin Lane from the Kambri car park on the southern side from the entry.
- Parking is free for three hours on Saturdays and Sundays in the Kambri Car Park.
- The car park is located at the corner of Kingsley Street and Tangney Road, Acton and offers affordable, secure underground parking, utilising the latest ticketless parking system technology.
- There is 15-minutes-free access to the car park for drop-offs and pick-ups, with hourly, early bird, after 5pm, weekend, event and competitive monthly rates also available.
- Please contact Carepark for information on special rates: P +61 2 9299 6767. E email@example.com
- For further information on the underground carpark please go to carepark.com.au