First Aid Training - Whangārei - Dec 1st
Being able to respond first, while waiting for medical professionals to arrive, is essential to helping others and saving lives.
One-day/8-hours First Aid Training, NZQA Unit Standards: 06401, 06402.
- Please allow a few minutes to settle in and grab a cuppa
- Catering: Tea/Coffee provided, bring your own lunch (Half hour break) or buy from a cafe in the area
- Outfit: Wear comfortable clothing as you will be required to move around and on/off the floor
This course covers:
- safe scene management
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- airway obstruction
- control of severe bleeding
- safe side positioning
- common first aid conditions and how to respond to them
- assessment of emergency situations
- adult, child and infant resuscitation and choking (CPRL2)
- bleeding, shock, fractures, sprains, burns, poisoning
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded a New Zealand Red Cross first aid certificate, valid for 2 years.
NZQA Unit Standards: 06401, 06402.
This course also meets the Department of Labours - First Aid for Workplaces - A Good Practice Guide (September 2009) and all NZQA First Aid training requirements.
Ticket price: $30(+GST) per person for member organisations, $45 (+GST) per person for non-member organisations. If unsure if your organization is registered with us please send us an email to email@example.com