Fall Leadership Conference
Fall Leadership Conference is Interact District 5170's largest and most iconic district event of the entire year, with it truly marking the start of many people's journey in Interact. Students from across the Bay Area come together for one spirited and educational day to listen to key speakers, engage in exciting workshops, and celebrate our roots of service - all while repping their area's gear and showing their area pride!
This event is open to all high schoolers, including interested, new, and returning Interactors!
Participants can expect:
- Meet Interactors across the Bay Area
- Keynote speakers
- Leadership and service workshops
- Access to special FLC workshop awards!
- Reveal of District 5170's International and Community project for 2022-2023
- Subway lunch included in admission
Catch a glimpse into what FLC is all about!
Help us reach our milestones and get a special prize!!
- Milestone 1 (1000 Attendees): Free area mascot stickers for all attendees
- Milestone 2 (1100 Attendees): Free themed stickers for all attendees
- Milestone 3 (1350 Attendees): Win up to $150 for your area!
- Milestone 4 (1500 Attendees): Win up to $300 for your area!