Flogging Skills Workshop
Ignition Perth is excited to host the magnificent Ben (Fet: PayneAndAgony) to facilitate a workshop on one of his passions - Flogging!
This is a beginners to intermediate workshop.Whether you're a complete novice or have dabbled in kink and are looking to deepen your understanding, this workshop is the perfect place to begin your journey. Join us for an informative and hands-on experience that will explore the art of flogging in a safe and welcoming environment.
It is designed to be an intimate, hands on workshop so spaces are VERY limited. Tickets will be sold in pairs (1 ticket entitles 2 people to attend as you will require a buddy for the practical components!)
What to Expect:
- Education and Safety: Our workshop begins with an introduction to flogging (what it is, a brief history, why we do it) along with safey and anatomy of impact.
- Tools and Techniques: We delve into the the differences between soft and hard floggers. Ben will provide a comprehensive introduction to these tools and their proper usage.
- Practical Demonstrations: Ben will demonstrate various techniques, strokes, and patterns (from single strikes to florentine flogging) and giving you insight into how to create different sensations.
- Hands-On Practice: Participants will have the opportunity to practice under Ben's guidance You can experiment with different tools, techniques, and levels of intensity to build your skills and gain confidence.
- Building Trust and Connection: Learn how to build trust and connection with your partner, as well as how to read their cues and adjust your play accordingly. Effective communication is key!
- Q&A and Discussion: Debriefs, feedback, tips and discussions will take place after each practical component.
Who Should Attend: This workshop is open to individuals of all experience levels, orientations, and gender identities who are curious about or interested in exploring BDSM impact play and flogging. Attendees are encouraged to be open-minded, respectful of others' boundaries, and eager to learn.
Dress Code: Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended for this workshop. There is no strict dress code.