Flowwa Bar (Afterwork Social) Japanese Mindfulness Flower Arrangements
MUST PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE!! AT LEAST BY 11 AM ON THE DAY OF THE SESSION YOU WISH TO ATTEND.
Flowwa Afterwork Social at bars in Melbourne CBD
Different kind of a bar night.
Unwind after work...
at Flowwa Nights
Make new friends with
the chill, down-to-earth type
Flowwa is a popular Japanese mindfulness art practice in which you make flower arrangement in bottles while paying attention to your state of mind. These flower bottles are easy to create and make a beautiful home decor. These pretty flowers in bottles are also great as gifts.
These casual, friendly beginner’s workshops will focus on the joy of creating art using parts of nature and using your five senses to feel grounded and rejuvenated. No art skills, knowledge required! We will explore organic and serendipitous ways to create something new and wonderful.
It’s perfect for people who want to relax, de-stress, reset in the ever changing world and find positivity and joy for a new start.
Flowwa Experience is lively and relaxing at the same time.
- Relaxing pace - plenty of time for art making
- Socialising at ease - perfect balance between your quiet peaceful time with inner-self and friendly, lively, intriguing interactions
- Perfect for strangers to become friends!
- Don't worry! Come by yourself and we'll make sure you'll feel safe and engaged :)
In this social event we will:
- Learn the basics of Flowwa mindfulness flower arranging concepts
- Try making your own Flowwa art
- Focus on our five senses as we interact with flowers and art materials
- Find joy, progress and liveliness while creating something new and special
- Take home a souvenir - a beautiful home decor that always reminds you of this happy time of serenity, exploration and creation
- At various bars
- Ask staff or call Kerry (0431)717-931 if you can't find us :)
- Everything will be provided
- If you would like to use certain flowers or bottles, feel free to bring them (Flowers should be dried. Bottle sizes: 50-150 ml)
Thanks! See you soon!
In case you want to know more..._ _ _
About other series:
We are running many intro classes on weekdays/weeknights - low-budget, introductory classes perfect for first timers to discover a little about vast, dynamic, transformational Flowwa experiences. Sign up for Flowwa newsletters!
_ _ _
We are Not-For-Profit and want to be accessible to everyone. Please feel free to reach out to Kerry if you'd like to come to this workshop using Pay-What-You-Can Prices.
_ _ _
Volunteer with us!:
We are looking for volunteers who can help us facilitate workshops. In return, you get to participate in the workshop for free.
NEW: Volunteer office admin (remote work/WFH)! You're invited to our various events in return!
Kerry, the facilitator, any time on Instagram DM. She'll respond to all inquiries and requests personally.
_ _ _
At Flowwa, you come as strangers, leave as friends!
See you soon!