Forest Cemetery Walking Tours
Join local historians as you tour Coeur d'Alene's oldest cemetery and learn the stories of the historically influential people who are buried beneath your feet.
Tickets are $20 each and must be purchased in advance. Tours are one and a half hours long and depart from Forest Cemetery at 1011 Government Way in Coeur d'Alene.
There are two tour options:
Daylight Walking Tour on Sundays at 1:30 pm
Flashlight Walking Tour on Friday and Saturday evenings at dusk.
- Notable Men of North Idaho: 9/22, 9/30, 10/21, 10/29
- Notable Women of North Idaho: 9/24, 10/6, 10/13
- North Idaho Murders: 9/23, 10/1, 10/14, 10/27
- North Idaho Outlaws: 9/29, 10/7, 10/15, 10/20
For more information, please call (208) 664-3448 x 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dogs are not allowed in Forest Cemetery.
- We will be walking on the paved path and on grass, so please wear appropriate footwear.
- Parking is available along Government Way. Please do not pull into the cemetery grounds.
The Forest Cemetery Walking Tours are brought to you in partnership with the City of Coeur d'Alene Parks Department. A portion of the revenue will go to the Perpetual Care Fund to ensure proper maintenance of Forest Cemetery, the city's oldest cemetery.