Frankston | Become a B Corp in-person workshop, July 2023
This four-hour workshop will help get your business moving on the pathway to becoming a Certified B Corporation (B Corp)! This workshop is an important step to take towards your business reaching the highest standards of social and environmental performance, and joining a 5000+ strong global business community.
13 July 2023 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (AEST).
Chisholm Institute – Frankston Campus.
Room FR-A407 (General Purpose Classroom)
Fletcher Road, Frankston VIC 3199
Attend a four-hour in-person workshop facilitated by two of our experienced B Consultants. The workshop will cover how to navigate the B Corp assessment, tips on how to tackle certain questions, and how you can boost your score to hit the 80 points to certify!
Who should attend?
- People that want to improve the social and environmental performance of their business and become Certified B Corporations
- Typically founders and leaders of smaller companies; sustainability managers and communications managers in larger companies
Before the session:
- Complete this free online B Corp short course to learn about the B Corp movement and the process as this background content will not be covered in the session.
- Create a B Impact Assessment account and attempt at least one section in the B Impact Assessment (we recommend starting with the Workers or Community sections)
- Map your journey to becoming a B Corp
- Navigate the B Impact Assessment (BIA) tool
- Gain a baseline assessment of your business’ impact using the BIA tool
- Set goals and track improvements to your business’ impact and resilience using the BIA
- Opportunity to have questions related to your business answered
Please note if registration does not meet our minimum requirements (or threshold), we may postpone or cancel the workshop.
In the event of postponement or cancellation, refunds will be made. Please note that refunds do not currently include booking fees which remain with Humanitix to fund the charity projects they support. If you would like this fee refunded, this can be organised through B Lab upon your request.
By participating in the workshops, you give permission for B Lab to share your B Impact Assessment track, score, and completion rate with the Facilitator. The purpose of sharing information is to enable the facilitator to provide more tailored support to participants.
Matias is a purpose-driven accountant with a master’s in environmental management and 7+ years’ experience in consulting. At Ndevr, Matias assists organisations to embed sustainability into their strategy and operations as a source of competitive advantage. Passionate about using the power of business as a force for good, Matias helps companies navigate the fascinating and rewarding B Corp journey.
Hannah is a qualified engineer, MBA with 15+ years’ experience in energy, environment, and strategic consulting. Hannah led the B Corp certification/recertification process, at Ndevr Environmental where she is director and have worked with a range of clients on their B Corp journey. Strategic and collaborative, Hannah loves to navigate the challenging questions to identify improvements and achieve client goals.