Freedom23 - National Conference 2023
FREEDOM23 will inform you about the current threats to religious freedom and their effects on families, churches and organisations,
equip you to be ready for what lies ahead, and to advocate for religious freedom now, and encourage you in the knowledge that together, our voices can be heard.
The day will be particularly helpful for church and other religious leaders, those working in faith organisations, and anyone concerned about threats to religious freedom.
The Freedom23 Speakers Include:
- Max Jeganathan – Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Public Christianity (CPX), former lawyer and policy advisor.
- Mike Southon – Executive Director of Freedom for Faith
- Dr Alex Deagon – Associate Professor of Law, QUT
- Nick Jensen – Political liaison for the Australian Christian Higher Education Alliance (ACHEA)
- Peter Fowler – CEO of The Anglican Schools Corporation