From Dirt Poor to Soil Rich! Smithton TAS
Introducing a revolutionary breakthrough in regenerative agriculture.
For the dairy industry, we need to become more PROFITABLE as well as more SUSTAINABLE to have a good future ahead of us in these current times.
At this event, Dr. Les Sandles will share the science of cultivating microbial life in your soil to:
- Produce and manage water - yes, you read that right! Microbes can make water!
- Reduce fertiliser costs - and even eliminate them without sacrificing yield
- Optimise animal health while removing the need for most antibiotics
- Fix Carbon and Nitrogen in the soil as a by-product of improving soil health
- Increase Pasture yield dramatically over the next 3 years
- Transform farm organic waste into the magic ingredient to fill your soil with microbial life (not by compost).
Dr. Les will share data from a large scale case study, where the farm gained 23% increase in pasture yield whilst halving Nitrogen and cutting irrigation by 39%.
This workshop will include the opportunity to estimate your increased profitability on your own farm, as well as light refreshments and plenty of time for questions about your own farm.