TOOWOOMBA: From Vision to Inclusion: Advocating for your child at school
From Vision to Inclusion: Advocating for your child at school
About the Workshop
This free workshop will help you become more confident in advocating for your child in the education system. Come along to experience and learn about:
- The benefits and features of authentic school inclusion
- How to share and maintain a positive vision
- Setting high expectations for your child
- Effective communication skills and navigating challenges in the school system
- Policies and legislation that can support you in your advocacy
Attendance at this workshop will be limited to 35 attendees to ensure that we comply with COVID Safe Plan requirements in place at the venue.
Download the Brochure - Accessible Version
Date and Time:
- Wednesday 25th of August, 2021
- Sign in from 8:45 AM, for a 9:15 AM start. Concludes at 2:30 PM.
- The venue is City Golf Club
- 254 South St, Toowoomba QLD 4350
- Attendance is FREE, but bookings are essential
- Morning tea and lunch provided
- Registrations close on Friday 21st August 2021.
These workshops are delivered by CRU to assist families of students with disability to be clear, informed, confident and connected so they can work as respected and valued partners in their children’s education.
Proudly supported by the Queensland Government through the Department of Education.
For over 30 years, Community Resource Unit has been working across Queensland to help people with disability take control of their lives and take their place in their community.
Contact Community Resource Unit Ltd.:
Phone: 07 3844 2211 | Email: email@example.com
Address: Level 2, 43 Peel Street. South Brisbane. Queensland.
ABN:16 143 460 250 ACN: 617 860 009