Breathwork Fundamentals Full Day Course
If you love practicing breathwork, it’s important to understand how it actually works and how it affects your physical, mind and energy bodies.
Breathwork has been practiced for thousands of years. Through the practice of Pranayama, the ancient yogis mastered the art and science of controlling and expanding our life force (Prana). Traditionally, breathing practices have strict rules and only one purpose: Spiritual Awakening. However, these days techniques have been modified for multiple purposes, making them more popular and accessible to the general public.
This class is a full day immersion to gain a deeper understanding of the real power and risks of breathing practices from a traditional yogic approach. We are bringing together ancient practices with modern science to give you a better understanding of your own practice and its benefits and risks.
This is not a breathwork journey, it's a class to expand your knowledge and understanding on breathing practices.
With a mix of theory and practice, this training is for breathwork advocates, yoga students and teachers, and breathwork facilitators who want to deepen their knowledge in this area.
We will have plenty of breaks, movement and breathing exercise to keep you energised and focus.
We will cover:
- The science of Pranayama
- The physiology of breathing
- The Pranic Body (Prana, Chakras, Nadis, Bandhas)
- The Autonomous Nervous System
- Masculine & Feminine energies
- Spiritual Awakening and the breath
- Session to be delivered via zoom
- No refunds option available
- This breathwork masterclass doesn’t provide any qualification or training to deliver breathwork services. All the learnings received are to expand your knowledge to improve your own practice and are not to be shared with anyone else. A formal training and qualification is needed to promote yourself as a breathwork facilitator or to offer any breathwork services to hold space for others.
The session will be delivered via Zoom. So please consider the following:
- For a better experience we recommend you use your computer
- Check your camera is on and your speaker and microphone are working
- Test the zoom link (below) in advance, be online at least 15 minutes earlier
- Check your Zoom software in advance and install any require updates
- Please find a quiet and comfortable place, away from distractions