Fun'raiser Charity Dinner for Bravery Buddies
The FUN'raiser Charity Dinner for Bravery Buddies is on Saturday the 2nd of December 2023 at Wests League Club,
About the event
Tickets to the event include a delicious 2 course meal and soft drinks package and live entertainment by WOW Performing Arts Academy. Plus there will be prizes to be won and a goody bag for every attendee!
Join us for this amazing event and help us raise much needed funds to bring joy to young people impacted by medical hair loss and beyond!
- General Admission - $85
- Table of 10 - $850
- Business Sponsor table of 10 - $1200
Business Sponsor Package includes:-
- Table for 10 people
- Business logo on the large overhead screen revolving throughout the night
- Business logo and name on the table placeholder
- Shout out on social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn - approx. 40,000)
- Logo included in print material on every table (300 attendees)
What are we raising funds for?
Bravery Buddies provides companion dolls to children impacted by medical related hair loss. These very special dolls have no hair and as such offer a RELATABLE friend to them on their journey. To date we have provided over 6000 Bravery Buddies to young people all over Australia, however our job will never be done.
Over 400,000 children are diagnosed with cancer every single year around the world.
Without even counting all of the children who are impacted by cancer through the diagnosis of a loved one close to HALF A MILLION young people are diagnosed with cancer internationally. It is our hugely ambitious goal that every single one of those children will have the opportunity to have a Bravery Buddy by their side.
In addition to this, we are raising funds for:
- The development of an educational program centred around the Bravery Buddies characters to help children better understand their diagnosis.
- The development of Bravery Buddies to support children with a vast array of other medical conditions.