Funding Applications 101 Workshop - Hāwera
Following on from the successful workshop in New Plymouth back in March, we are bringing funding guru Valerie Barraclough’s Funding Applications 101 workshop to South Taranaki!
Valerie has over 15 years’ experience in this area, having worked in the UK for the National Foundation for Youth Music before moving to Taranaki a few years ago. Having been on both sides of the application process - as applicant and assessor – Valerie is in the unique position of being able to write applications while maintaining the lens of how funders think.
The survey we sent out ahead of that workshop highlighted that the majority of those interested in a funding workshop have no or little experience in applying for grants. Therefore Valerie has tailored this workshop for beginners and mid-level grant-seekers.
Come along to the Creative Taranaki Funding Applications 101 workshop to find out more about:
- Different types of funders that are out there
- Criteria for funding, why these exist and how to establish a good fit for your work
- What to consider in the overall funding process
- Planning your application
- How to use the right language when talking about needs and outcomes, and how to measure impact
Light refreshments provided.
5:30 – Doors open, meet & mingle, grab a bite and a cuppa
6:00 – Workshop begins
8:00 – Wrap up