Getting Started in Business - In Person Workshop Moonah
New to business? Need assistance? Join our FREE in-person Getting Started in Business Workshop.
Have an idea or new to business? Maybe you just need a refresher?
Have a product or service you’re thinking of turning into a business, but don’t know where to start?
Join Sharon & Mikala from Business South as they discuss:
- considerations before you start a small business
- how to assess your business idea
- basics of planning and marketing
- small business compliance
- how to set yourself up for success
- complementary services and assistance, including digital marketing and tax services.
Join the in-person workshop, meet the Business South team and other fellow budding small business owners.
Meet your presenters: Sharon & Mikala.
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments provided.
- Parking is available in the Channel Court Shopping complex parking lot (3 hours free, check signage). We request that you do not park in the Library car park.
- Bring a notebook and pen.
- Workbook and worksheets provided, including a business plan template.
Don't miss out on this live event!