Giant Paper Wall-Flowers and bubbles - February
In just one afternoon, you’ll create a beautiful Giant Paper Flower that spans up to 50cm wide and brings the magic of nature back into your space.
Your Giant Paper Flower will be finished with a hoop at the back which you can use to hang onto any command hook or nail. Created with Premium Italian Crepe Paper, it’ll be the perfect addition to your living room, study or nursery, bringing joy to your space for years to come.
You’ll be guided by Jotterbook Flowers expert paper artisans to relax, get creative and re-ignite your inner artist in our light-filled Scarborough studio. Connect with like minded creatives while letting your mind rest as you shape each petal and leaf by hand.
- A glass of Prosecco on arrival (non alcoholic options available),
- Expert guidance from Jotterbook Flowers’ paper artisans to guide your flower-making process,
- Exclusive seat set aside for you in ArtSpace Collective Studio,
- Premium Italian-made materials so that your paper flowers last forever,
- Use of artist grade studio tools so that you can create your best work,
- Jotterbook Flowers’ personal material resource list emailed to you so you can continue crafting at home
Walk away with a completely finished artwork that’ll bring you joy for years to come, as well as a lasting feeling of peace which will allow you to treat yourselves and those you love more gently