Grandparents and Special Friends Day 2023
This event is a much-loved annual morning where each child in the Primary School has the opportunity to invite Grandparents or a Special (adult) Friend, such as an aunt or uncle, to school for the morning.
The date for this event is Friday 9th June, 9.15am-10.50am
Due to limited space in classrooms, parents and other extended family cannot attend on the day and we try to limit the number of visitors per child to no more than 4.
The morning will run as follows:
- Children arrive and go to class at normal time (by 8.45am).
- Grandparents and Special Friends arrive and are allowed into classrooms at 9.15am. If they arrive earlier, they can wait in the Lyceum Centre or Library and will be escorted to classrooms soon after.
- Please consider dropping visitors off at the gate then parking further away. Also, be mindful of our neighbours and do not park across driveways.
- Students will be around to guide visitors.
- Visitors spend time in the classrooms until 10.00am where they then make their way over to the Andrianakos Centre for morning tea. Visitors with children in different classes will be able to move between classrooms as they need to.
- Morning Tea and entertainment will run from 10.00am-10.50am after which time we will say thanks and wave goodbye to all our visitors. The morning tea is ONLY for the visitors and we can’t invite the children into the hall on this occasion due to numbers, but Prep-6 will be performing while our visitors eat and drink.
Please secure your place by booking tickets before June 2nd.