Grange Junior Carnival - 17th December
Hello Nipper Parents,
The next junior carnival is December 17 at Grange SLSC. To help with the organisation of the carnival. And to know which children are competing we asking parents / guardians to register nippers. Please note, there is no charge for this carnival.
It takes a lot of resources to run the carnivals, and we need your help. Whether that is set-up crew, officials, water cover or wash down crew, we will all need to chip in.
This year we have put a full schedule of the carnivals into a shared sheet that you can access and allocate your name. you can access the sheet here https://docs.google.com/spread...
You will see that each age group is allocated slots for 'areas' such as water-cover or officials.....and these are indicated by the age group colour. We have tried to make this as fair as possible, across the season.....and you will see that not every age group is rostered on an area for every carnival. We really want to spread the load this year, so we all get to see our kids compete, and therefore we ask you to find a slot associated per nipper based on their age group across the 6 carnivals.
Below is a key for the colours that you will see in the sheet, and they relate to the Age Group Colours
Obviously we are keen to lock in the volunteers for the Grange Carnival coming up on the 17th December, but if you can't do that one and can do another carnival get you name down now......this is FIRST IN, BEST DRESSED APPROACH. IF WE DONT GET NAMES WE WILL NEED TO JUST ALLOCATE PEOPLE TO ROLES.
- Water Cover - You need a Bronze / SRC - So if an older sibling is happy to jump in that's great !
- Officials - You need to have done the online course and ideally a face to face course, but that is not mandatory. We have 2 coming up (13 dec and 7 Feb)
- IRB Driver and Crews - Need to have done the IRB Driver and Crew courses
- Photographers - Need to have done an NPC check and registered with Surf....We will send a note out to previous photographers as there is just a form to fill out.
- Set-up, Pack-up and Wash Down Crews - No previous experience needed
- AGLs - Already allocated, but there is a limit to 2 AGLs and then an AGL assistant
NOTE - If you are happy to do a couple of carnivals then that's awesome !!
Reminder that the link is here for volunteers https://docs.google.com/spread...
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE MIDDNIGHT 14 DECEMBER