Green innovation and sustainable business models – pathways to the SDGs
Join some of Australia's sustainability leaders from business, social enterprise, government, not-for-profit organisations and research communities as we explore how sustainable business models can help us to address the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
Our business showcase and panel discussion will be accompanied by the book launch of 'The Hidden Success of Three Sustainability Policies – Evidence from Three Australian States', by event host and ACSDRI founder Dr Kuntal Goswami and Prof Rolf Gerritsen.
Featured presenters and panellists include:
- Jakob Pickering, Bourkehood Australia (funding opportunities and tax breaks for innovation, research & development)
- Associate Professor Ashish Malik, Newcastle Business School, Newcastle University
- Fiona Hancock, Director, Net Zero Centre and Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY
- Allys Todd, co-founder of ValAI (creators of the award-winning fintech analytics platform, Greenhouse)
- Darren Lutz, CEO, Iconmat (sustainable construction and infrastructure).
Matthew Wright-Simon from Ecocreative will host the evening's proceedings.
Join us for an evening of stimulating presentations, discussion and then linger to network and enjoy a selection of food and drinks.
ACSDRI thanks Carbon Neutral Adelaide, Conservation Council SA, Eco Profit and Accounting and Business Care for their support.