Greensong Kinship Gathering
This gathering space is for Greensong Kinfolk to connect, share stories, discoveries, and reflections from our nature-reconnecting experiences.
- Gatherings are online FREE for KINFOLK subscribers (Greensong Kinship) or by donation to support Seed mob Indigenous Youth movement.
- The Kinfolk BOOKING code is found in emailed seasonal Kinfolk newsletters.
- Kinfolk Gatherings online have a max of 25 participants (minimum of 5 particpants to run the group gathering)
- If you are unable to attend the Kinfolk Gatherings, another way to maintain connection and consistency is to share images and your reflections on the Kinship facebook group page
- Kinfolk Gatherings are not recorded.
- Please check your emails for the calendar reminder zoom link 1-week prior to gathering. (Check spam if you do not find it)
Our Kinfolk Gatherings are an online seasonal space for us to:
- learn and discuss key concepts of various ecopsychology, deep ecology, and eco-art therapy practices, principles and methodology
- connect and strengthening bonds to build our sense of a local and global community with people and the more-than-human world
- express safely our emotions, experiences, stories, discoveries, and reflections from participating in nature-reconnecting practices or other embodied exersises which have deepened our ecological receptiveness, awareness and sense of self as part of a much larger ecosystem. Ie. Deep ecology practices, free Greensong seasonal self-guided activity, Applied Ecopsychology & eco-art practices
- share how we integrating self-care practices and Natures' healing, support and wisdom in our daily living, as well as involvement in support networks, grassroots initiatives and meaningful actions
- learn and explore various topics from special guest presenters
PAST KINFOLK GATHERINGS
Some of our special guests and events:
- Solastalgia Eco-Art experience, gallery and special guest: Dr Glenn Albrecht, author of Earth Emotions
- Dr. Kylie Harris, research psychologist, writer, and activist.
- Lost Species
- Dr. Garrity Hill (Sociologist and climate activist) Sociology of Climate Denial
- Reflections from seasonal practices
- Active Hope mini Spiral Journey
- Eco-Resilience practices
- What is Eco-Art Therapy
- Ecopsychology and Natures benefits
Deb Punton - Greensong is an ecopsychologist, environmental educator, and permaculture landscape designer. She facilitates groups in-person and on-line, practices sacred activism, and is passionate about building our relationships with our more-than-human world. Pleae note: Ecopsychology practices do not focus on providing information, rather providing a framework, tools and experiences to explore, connect, relate, and reflect to develop greater ecological awareness.