Grill'd Kid's Masterclass Sept 2023
Grill'd at Westfield Miranda is hosting the perfect activity for kids during the school holidays!
Kid's Masterclasses are back at Grill'd, where the kids are the chefs for the day.
During each session:
- Each child will get to make their own burger, whilst supervised by a Grill'd team member. They will get to put whatever they like on it!
- Along with their burger, they will receive chips and a drink to enjoy for lunch.
- You will also learn how to roll your own piece of Dough.
- A bandana to wear (just like the Grill'd staff do!)
- Grill'd Wooden Spatula in your Goodie Bag
- A colouring pad.
Each session costs $15, to be paid at Grill'd Miranda prior to commencement of the session. But hurry, this special price is only for the first 25 people to book! By booking a spot, you agree to pay this cost upon arrival.
- Grill'd Kids Masterclass is recommended for children between the ages of 5-12 years old.
- Children must be supervised by an adult for the entirety of the event
- Tickets are for children only. Parents simply come along and stand.