Growth of the Australian Cyber Industry
Brought to you by
Cyber security sector revenue has continued to grow in Australia, reaching A$3.7 billion in 2022. Since 2017, sector revenue has grown 52 per cent.
In 2020 the gross value added to Australia’s cyber security sector was approximately A$2.3 billion. AustCyber’s Sector Competitiveness Plan (SCP) 2022 tracks the growth and shows a surprising trend in what might be the wrong direction.
This event will focus on the data story showing the growth of Australia's cyber security ecosystem and celebrating South Australia’s success in growing the industry over the last 12 months. We will also look forward and highlight what we want to achieve and improve on over the coming year to further build and strengthen a vibrant and globally competitive cybersecurity industry.
- Andrew Dunbar, Executive Director, Research & Innovation - Dept of Industry, Innovation & Science
- Jason Murrell, Group Executive, AustCyber
Fireside chat with:
- Ben Potter,Founder of Fircy
- Duane Rivett, Vice President Customer Success, Fivecast
- Paula Oliver, Manager, South Australian Innovation Node (Moderator)
Expert panel session with:
- Dr. Daniel Floreani, Co Founder CyberOps
- Alex Heidenreich, Executive Director, Customer SA & NT, CyberCX
- Will Luker, CISO, South Australian Government
- Yvonne Sears, Managing Director, ISD Cyber
- Jason Murrell, Group Executive, AustCyber (Moderator)
7:45am ACDT: Arrival & check-in
8:00am ACDT: Breakfast open
8:30am - 10:30am ACDT: Keynote, Fireside chat & Panel session
10:30am: Event concludes
Tickets are free but you MUST register to secure your spot at the event.