HealthTech Hub Masterclass: How do I know my idea has commercial potential?
A successful commercialisation strategy can turn your life-changing research into real-world patient outcomes, fast. Join our complimentary masterclass to understand whether your bio or medtech solution is commercially viable – and how to accelerate your pathway to market.
- Whether your idea has commercial potential
- How to know if your idea is Intellectual Property
- What different types of innovations exist – and where your idea sits
- Which innovations have commercial potential (and which ones don’t)
- Possible pathways to market and where to start.
Who’s it for?
Designed specifically for researchers, innovators, clinicians and start-up founders at Westmead’s Health and Innovation District and beyond
Learn from experts
- Katja Beitat, Head of HealthTech at Cicada Innovations, Australia's leading incubator for deep tech startups and scale-ups
- Julia Hill, Head of Commercialisation at the Children's Medical Research Institute
- Anne O'Neill, Acting Executive Director, Office for Health and Medical Research
- Kumaran Mani, Associate Director of Business Development, AstraZeneca
- Jon Zdon, Associate Medical Director - Medical Excellence APAC at Takeda
- Jess Gledhill - Investment Manager, Brandon Capital
**Lunch will be provided
About the Masterclass Series
Cicada Innovations is proud to be collaborating with the Westmead Health & Innovation District, Australia’s fastest-growing health and innovation precinct, for this commercialisation masterclass series. These masterclasses are to help bridge the gap between research and commercialisation.