HEALTHY GUT WITH JAPANESE SUPERFOODS CLASS
In this fun hands-on class, you'll learn lots about tasty Japanese superfoods that will help you to gain and maintain a healthy gut.
A healthy gut is a basis of:
- A strong immune system
- Radiant and clear skin
- Improved mental performance
Did you know?
- Koji, the Japanese culture produces about 400 health components
- Koji fermented foods are Japan’s natural flavour enhancer - gorgeous umami flavour
- It’s getting seriously trendy among top chefs for its umami flavour as well as gut health community for its good bacteria
- Japanese superfoods such as seaweed and konnyaku are super gut-friendly - powerful gut cleanser and increase good bacteria in your gut
You'll learn in particular about Koji, which is the national culture behind Japanese fermented food products and which is becoming very popular among the world's top chefs. You'll use various types of Japanese koji products such as salt koji, amazake, miso, and make super easy and versatile koji sauces.
In this class, you'll master the following:
- Make super easy fermented rice salt - salt koji! 5 mins to prepare
- Salt koji pickled daikon
- Daikon salad with salt koji yuzu dressing
- Konnyaku & steamed vegetable with sweet amazake miso sauce
- Grilled daikon with yuzu miso
- Arame Pesto Spaghetti
- Strawberry kuzu pudding
You will learn how to use Japanese superfoods to help you stay young, fresh and healthy! We only use top quality Japanese ingredients under traditional production methods to make sure the food has the best taste as well as health benefits.
- Learn various types of Japanese fermented foods and gut-friendly superfoods!
- Taught by Chef Yoshiko Takeuchi - over 20 years of experience in teaching
- Learn through detailed demonstration from the teacher PLUS hands-on practice
- No washing required, unlike most cooking classes - all you do is learn, cook, eat and have fun!
- Enjoy freshly made healthy Japanese foods that are easy to replicate at home!
- Learn and try Japanese superfoods - the secrets of Japanese health, longevity, and immune-boosting that you don’t know much about!
- It is plant-based (cholesterol-free) and dairy-free
- Once you learn the basics of Japanese superfoods, it’s easy to add other ingredients you love!
- Take home recipes to impress your friends and family at home!
Reservations may be transferred to another available class if more than 30 days’ notice is given.
If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
Cancellations are not refundable.
Booking is essential and is subject to availability.
TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT THE CLASS, CLICK HERE! (https://www.facebook.com/CookingwithYoshiko/reviews/?ref=page_internal)
For Full Terms & Conditions, please visit my website- https://cookingwithyoshiko.com/terms-of-use/