Heart Opening Cacao Ceremony
Join Melissa & Shem for our Heart Opening Cacao Ceremony on Saturday, September 30 from 9am-11am at Salt & Soul Jimboomba
What to Expect:
- Begins with a Heart opening cacao ceremony, where you will be guided through a chakra toning that will open your heart and allow whatever comes to flow through you.
- A guided meditation to connect with your inner child to discover and bring to your consciousness any old beliefs or patterns that you are holding onto that is keeping you blocked or stuck
- Integration and awareness to live a new way of being into your daily life
Our ceremonial grade cacao is ethically sourced from a farm in Guatamala and is a powerful heart opening medicine, that allows us to connect deeply with our inner self, accessing expansion and growth. In experiencing cacao ceremony you open up more deeply to your intuition, feeling connected to your heart space and opening to your inner wisdom and your inner child. Expansion, clarity and insights are shared in a gentle yet potent way.
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Dress comfortably (preferably light, white - bright colors will also work!)
- Journal and pen (optional)