Do you want to share botanical folk tales under the stars with a community of wildcrafters and wanderers?
As the smoke stains our skin, the dirt under our nails from a day of digging, under the gaze of a thousand stars…
We awaken what it truly means to practice Herbalism.
A retreat that focuses re-invigorating the medicine of the moment - a herbal experience that you feel in your bones, and carry with you always.
Three days of hands-on learning in the garden, herbal lessons, movement practices, story-time, home-made food, and companionship with like-minded folk…
We invite you to nest with us, learn with us, ground with us.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The Pillars of Herbalism
- Herbal Folklore & Practice
- How to access a persons constitution
- Medicinal Gardening Practices
- How to design a medicine for someone’s constitution
- How to make a medicine for someone’s constitution
- Creating plant relationships and exploring botanical animism
- Choosing your plant allies
- Practicing Herbalism in Daily Life
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE?
- Two nights camping or in tiny house accommodation
- Fully catered with organic food from the land (BYO Breakfast?)
- Guided morning yoga/movement practice
- Immersive herbal education
- Handmade medicines to take home, foraged from the land
- Guided wild medicine walk in The Perma Pixie’s herb garden
- Storytelling and nature connection
WHO IS IT FOR? This workshop is for people who are wishing to form a more meaningful relationship with plants, their own bodies, and the surrounding ecosystem. Open to all levels of experience, this Retreat is designed for those who want to gather and feel nourished and inspired, fostering kinship with people and plants.
For those who would like to take a break and sink into healing practice, focusing on what fills our souls.
For beginners, and those who would like to deepen their existing practice.
This is an amazing opportunity to connect with the wider herbal community in (so-called) Australia and to form deep, rich connections to people and plants.