Herbal Tea Workshop with Monique
Join us for a wholesome morning of herbal tea blending to create the perfect mix for you.
This workshop will be run by Monique who is a passionate naturopath excited to share her knowledge surrounding herbs with you.
The workshop will involve:
- Monique explaining the benefits and indications of different herbs to help you understand more about plant medicine and its effects. This will help guide you to decide which herbs you'd like in your blend, allowing you to add herbs that can support any health conditions you're experiencing. We will have a range of herbs for you to choose from that are useful for supporting anxiety, digestion, glucose regulation, constipation, immunity, hormonal health and more
- From there you will choose from this range of organic herbs to create a blend that's suited to your tastes, that also includes herbs with benefits relevant to your health
- Once you've created your blend we will all brew our teas to enjoy together
- Light refreshments and snacks will be provided so please let us know of any dietary requirements or allergies when booking
- There will also be time for questions to be asked throughout the workshop
You will receive:
- An educational session from our qualified Naturopath, Monique, who will run you through the benefits and uses of different herbs
- The chance to create One or Multiple 50g Organic Tea Blends with the herbs of your choosing. Simply choose your ticket based on how many teas you'd like to create - 1, 2, or 3. We will have some capacity on the day if you decide you'd like to make an extra blend and payment for this will be taken at the workshop ($15 per additional blend)
- An amber jar to take your tea home in, as well as a beautiful label where you can note down the ingredients, benefits and an affirmation for when you drink your tea
- The chance to taste different tea blends
- Light refreshments and snacks
- 20% off a Naturopathic Consultation with Monique (valid for 3 months)