Hiring From Startup To Scaleup
Join us for lunch and hear from guest speaker Steve Grace from The Nudge Group who will be speaking about issues when Hiring from a Startup to a Scaleup.
What you can expect from the session:
- Understanding of who to hire as a startup
- Understanding of how to handle these employees as you move to a scaleup.
- Why it is ok to have early-stage specialists and move them on
- How you can keep early-stage specialists in your business
- How not dealing with this issue will stall your growth as you move into a scale-up
There will be time for Q&A at. the end if you have any questions you would like to ask beforehand
A bit about Steve Grace
Steve Grace is the CEO & Founder of The Nudge Group, a company specialising in connecting startups and scale-ups globally with world-class talent from early stages to IPO. He is also the co-founder of TNG Media, the media arm of The Nudge Group, encompassing several brands, including Balance the Grind, a publication dedicated to helping people ‘live better’; Give It A Nudge, a video podcast about the startup and scale-up world; and Startup Life: Unscripted, a weekly newsletter highlighting the stories of startup employees.
A bit about The Nudge Group
The Nudge Group works with start-ups and scale-ups globally going through various stages of business growth. We connect them with world-class talent and a trusted ecosystem, from pre-seed to Series A, all the way to IPO.
When: Wednesday, 28th February
Time: 12.30 PM - 1:30 PM AEST
Where: Tank Steam Labs, Level 6 31/11 York Street, Sydney
RSVP: 5 pm, Monday 27th February